Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dune Buggy Frame Dimensions Blueprints Free Need Help With Old VW Beetle Trans, For Dune Buggy Project.?

Need help with old VW Beetle trans, for dune buggy project.? - dune buggy frame dimensions blueprints free

I have half finished painting Dune Buggy Since I have decided, a shaft 100 hp Yamaha XS1100 motorcycle engine in front of the unit from the power of VW's share engines are only available to less than half. I would also like the idea that the GC drive us to the goals and hopes that the unique challenge.

I have a Berrien Warrior chassis with a Period, 73 beetle and the standard back, and today a trans-Auto Stick. I think that welding the cross on a computer and its power shaft through a line of motorcycle-engine-gearbox combination, so that the rear differential is basically a standard now. But the input shaft of the gearbox is now facing backwards, and I need the power back to the front feed!

There is no way to input the drive shaft in turn has to give everything to the car? I TIG weld and produce new media, if the transfer is very easy to get reversed. Or replace a CD?

Ideas or opinions about the proposed aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment