Thursday, January 28, 2010

Twisted Sand Cars My Friend Has Low Self Essteam How Can I Help?

My friend has low self essteam how can i help? - twisted sand cars

Horti mornstein my friend has been brutally attacked today by some rough I like this girl, but she's not on my I mean, click on this preparation and I am a pariah. It started when he stood beside her at lunch and started talking. her boyfriend came and SLAP super into the side of the head was the seat. increased and the ear was red and I could not hear. Then he began to yell at me. and my friend coward away. After lunch, we walked down the aisle and hit my books in my hand and led me into a closet and spat in his face 4 times and hit me. grabbed my friend by the throat and said that it takes me back to her I'm sorry to say. It is in a class of your last period, and usually goes with her to my car. We have done away with her boyfriend and blocked my car with the stereo blasting rock with his old and stood beside her waiting car, called me a piece of meat and ***** * hit me in the face, fell to the ground with a bloody nose, "cried the girl to stop. I caught a little sand in my bagt (i Allways have any situation where left) and shouted and banged the sand tested in his poket Wang Wang End ifelt good thing grabing Welcome to the Jungle and I played so excited, twisted his ear. then something happened to the song (no more mister nice guy) happened began to play and he pushed me in the face. i TRED to meet him, but he has me windsheild in my car gave me pause, so I grabbed him and climbed ontop of me and he gave me 5 times, told me not to speak ithought my girlfriend and put his finger in the neck and threw onmy face. his friends in the place of my arm and lifted his shirt, he began his singing slaping Stomik pink belly. after spitting on me, and I started my car. dosent talk to my friends, the girl and the low self

1 comment:

Minny said...

ha ha ha you are so funny. I so love reading your daily routine, OMG you have some crazy adventures ...

Thanks for the laughs ....

Keep em coming ..............

Oh, say, by the way, too, the guy who hit like a ***** gay who is gay and is not allowed in the gra next Tuesday because it did not repeal the order of the LME Peni S of the bomb in the sex shop.

should be in the vicinity.

Post a Comment