Friday, February 19, 2010

Do You Have To Have A License To Drive A Horse Trailer What Type Of Drivers License Do You Need To Tow A 4 Horse Trailier?

What type of drivers license do you need to tow a 4 horse trailier? - do you have to have a license to drive a horse trailer

Well, I'm 15 and I think about my future a lot over the last two months. I really want a horse Wrangler Trail Guide. I have extensive experience in riding and road or ranch and experience. I try not to lose weight now, of course, I will chase that dream again, I'm 18th Anyway, in my research on the needs of the cowboys I saw driving in the middle and began to believe that, with the ability and experience to tow a trailer, at least two horses would be great!

I wonder what kind of license you need to tow a trailer 4 horse? This is the maximum size trailer would, of course, is less than 1.2 horse trailer cover as well! (I think, please, if I'm wrong, by all means tell me!)
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> All the answers would be very grateful! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment