Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fireman Sam What Goes Up Oi! Did You Watch Eastenders Tonight?

Oi! Did you watch Eastenders tonight? - fireman sam what goes up

Wot a load Codswallop one! Who call the fire department? The Cornish or somefink?
The old law were there, and realized that the ambulance was there too, but no trace of Fireman Sam! Talk about spinning!

Because we play the hero Bobby Davros ..... God help us!
Back to Bobby mimed cos he is useless as an actor! No one in Albert Square, including the view that Babs Windsor in Carry On is the claim to Peggy Mitchell!

I've been saying for years that Eastenders is not only within the same since the days of Den and Angie ............. and Rolly!

15 comments:

Baps . said...

Bobby Davros I saw and played the hero debt, and because crews could not go because they were blocked on the Merry-Go-Round, which he had ordered.

Furthermore, as someone said Dawn recovery was rapid, and therefore would not be her child as soon as possible

♥ Minki ♥ said...

Sir Alan, I need to watch against better knowledge. Being from the East End, I cry all of my time on the TV, spend not good for my blood pressure to be able to say that I am today and no mistake!

You need to be used its terrible quality.

Where is the cake and a mass merchant?

If you say so... said...

Tonight, it was annoying. I do not know why it so long to throw the baby was Dawn. lol
I had a heart attack.
Rolly is a big stinky poodle.
No Fun At All :-)

Edit: Dude, I do not care about them. I love EastEnders and I'm not even English.

Having a Franz off said...

Was taken as evidence that almost all the firefighters arrived, was the road to get help Mickey out of the house. At the very least can not be completed.

blah blah said...

Why the hell should I waste time watch soap operas? Now that I think, why the hell I did my time answering this question.

Daria: IN NEED OF NEW IMAGE! said...

Yes, there was one thing, is not it? Keith thought he would die, because everyone said he was dying to save Dawn ..

Mad Mel said...

I think that `s the main character Willy Ethel for me.

♥♥♥Nikki... said...

I know - Dawn quickly recovered to lol

Miss Typo! said...

appently Fire and coulndt get stuck under a bridge

AL BUNDY said...

Portugal v Germany

Prodigal Son said...

No, I can not say I did:)

WilliamC... said...

lol dude get a life nobody cares

; babii serb. said...

yes!

cheekych... said...

Type.

no way, you're English.

natalia k said...

He did not even know know (or care) to know what it is.

Post a Comment