Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Should Cervix Feel Like Before Period How Should The Cervix Feel During AF?

How should the cervix feel during AF? - what should cervix feel like before period

OK for schools and I are TTC. This is our second month trying. I did not stop my BC-mid-July. My period came 10 days too late ... Now I'm on it, but ends. Before AF arrived, I was on my neck and checking you feel it. Times during my cycle. From what I read, the cervix should be low and hard and slightly open during your time, and then use high, soft and open during ovulation and is at all times between its hard and closed. Well, I'm in my period of 6 cd now ... While writing here, and feels strong, flexible and open ... as if I ovulate. You can not ovulate on your period can you do? or my neck is rare. Maybe because I have a son?

4 comments:

Dr KIA GCG™ Dingo said...

If you are not a trained doctor, I do not know how you feel. Do you have a funnel? becuz if not, I think you're close to the neck

Sunny said...

If the information is obtained on the position of the cervix properly.
I believe that women can ovulate during her period, but I wouldnt trust in the position of the cervix, unless you are familiar. I recommend that you test to take the ovulation LH detected in urine.

Good luck and baby powder.

neonange... said...

Http: / / www.sisterzeus.com / cervob.htm Try this site I found useful. It shows pictures and everything. A mirror is received, beating some, if not, how http://www.midwifesupplies.com, then with a mirror and a flashlight to see your neck so you can actually see what happens. I have done nothing, but should be seen as interesting and help you better understand your body.

Gem - Its a GIRL! said...

Sometimes a woman can detect ovulation or minor bleeding. So while this is not really time, many women believe it is!
Take a OPK and when ovulation will be positive.

Post a Comment